- 1.Basic Policy on Information Disclosure
- We will comply with laws and regulations, including the Financial Instruments and Exchange Act (hereinafter referred to as the “Laws”) and the timely disclosure rules (hereinafter referred to as the “Timely Disclosure Rules”) prescribed by the Tokyo Stock Exchange on which our shares are listed, and implement information disclosure pursuant thereto.
- In addition, we will disclose in a timely and appropriate manner information that is considered to have a significant impact on the investment decisions of investors and information that is considered to be useful for deepening the understanding of us, in consideration of equality and fairness, even if such information is not subject to the Laws and the Timely Disclosure Rules.
- 2.Method of Information Disclosure
- We will disclose information subject to the Timely Disclosure Rules through the “Timely Disclosure network (TDnet)” of the Tokyo Stock Exchange, and post such information on our website promptly after confirming its disclosure through TDnet so that such information can be widely communicated.
- We will also endeavor to cause information not subject to the Timely Disclosure Rules to be communicated promptly, fairly, and widely through methods such as posting such information on our website.
- 3.Fair Information Disclosure
- In disclosing information, we will comply with the fair disclosure rules stipulated in the Financial Instruments and Exchange Act, give consideration not to make it selective disclosure regarding specific persons, and endeavor to realize fair information disclosure.
- 4.Silent Period
- In order to prevent the leakage of information on financial results (including quarterly results) and to ensure fairness, we have set the period from the day after the last day of an accounting period to the announcement date of financial results as a silent period. During such period, we will refrain from responding to inquiries and making comments, etc. about financial results/the financial forecast. Provided, however, that, if it is found that there is a deviation from the financial forecast that needs to be disclosed in accordance with the Timely Disclosure Rules, we will disclose such information in a timely and appropriate manner even during the silent period.
- 5.Financial Forecast, Etc.
- Outlooks, plans, and forecasts, etc. concerning our current and future business results are based on the information we have obtained at the time of disclosure and certain assumptions deemed to be reasonable, and we do not promise the achievement thereof. Actual results, etc. may differ greatly depending on various factors such as the economic situation surrounding our business, market trends and weather conditions.